Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Every Little Girl Should Have a Pony of Her Own!

Since I was a little girl, I have always loved horses. For me, they have remained one of the few animals that are part in the magical world as much as in our own real one. 
They've carried princesses to safety and princes into battles with dragons and worse. 
 
When I was about 14 years old, I was fortunate to have my very own horse - "Exclusive Peabody", although I never called him by his full name; I just called him Peabody.  
He was my very best friend.  I told him all my secrets and imagined he and I would grow old together.  
Unfortunately, this was long before cellphones... and I have very few photos of him after all these years... but he was a strong horse, a beautiful horse and the fantastical adventures we took, I still remember fondly today. 

Eventually, due to circumstances beyond my control (I was a suburb gal and we boarded our ponies on a farm a few towns away); I eventually had to say goodbye to my sweet boy.  
I was broken-hearted!

 

Every child should have their own pony to share in magical adventures and explorations of fantasy. Whether it's a trip to some far off scary place (like the doctor's office), a casual afternoon in the field (local play park) or a cozy evening in the stable (TV & Bedroom) - Pastiche is ready to share that experience with your young one.

Pastiche is ready to trot her way into your heart and go on many adventures with your little one this summer. 
You don't need to stable her. Nor is she a big eater. But she does need plenty of play and imagination and a whole lot of LOVE.



Pastiche the Palomino, is an "Intermediate" pattern due to it's use of Loop Stitches in the mane, legs and tail. This pattern contains 13 pages of pattern instructions, with detail oriented photographs to help you bring this 22.5 inch friend to life.
Page Updated on: 23 October 2020


✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦

(¯`·._(_.·´¯`·._.»  Copyright Notice  «._.·´¯`·._)_.·´¯)

Should you wish to share this Information or FiberDoodlesbyK4TT Patterns, please share using an Official FiberDoodlesbyK4TT authorized page 
.
✦⋆✦  RAVERLY  ✦⋆✦  BLOG  ✦⋆✦  ETSY  ✦⋆✦

Permission has NOT be granted to any 3rd Party to re-print, re-post or translate any FiberDoodlesbyK4TT products.

By utilizing any product from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT, whether by clicking over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the FiberDoodlesbyK4TT End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) or qualification.
All patterns are sold in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure that all instructions are accurate and complete. FiberDoodlesbyK4TT cannot, however, be responsible for human error or variations in individual work.


All patterns released from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT are protected under Federal copyright laws. Reproduction/distribution, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of reproduction or distribution on or through the Internet, including posting, scanning, "Crochet-A-Longs" and/or eMail transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!