Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finished Up & Finishing Up...

I had a few more baby items to finish up with ..


and I posted the other half of this gift the other day.. in my post Babies Babies Everywhere..


but I've also been working on a new pattern for my shop, and I am very please to announce, he is nearly done.
I am hoping to have Dewey in the shop by week's end.
I hope you like him - he is really a little doll :)



Page Updated on: 22 October 2020


✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦

(¯`·._(_.·´¯`·._.»  Copyright Notice  «._.·´¯`·._)_.·´¯)

Should you wish to share this Information or FiberDoodlesbyK4TT Patterns, please share using an Official FiberDoodlesbyK4TT authorized page 
.
✦⋆✦  RAVERLY  ✦⋆✦  BLOG  ✦⋆✦  ETSY  ✦⋆✦

Permission has NOT be granted to any 3rd Party to re-print, re-post or translate any FiberDoodlesbyK4TT products.

By utilizing any product from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT, whether by clicking over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the FiberDoodlesbyK4TT End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) or qualification.
All patterns are sold in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure that all instructions are accurate and complete. FiberDoodlesbyK4TT cannot, however, be responsible for human error or variations in individual work.


All patterns released from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT are protected under Federal copyright laws. Reproduction/distribution, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of reproduction or distribution on or through the Internet, including posting, scanning, "Crochet-A-Longs" and/or eMail transmission. 

5 comments:

Greenpixey said...

Awww I love Dewey, he is sooo cute :)

S. Chaffee said...

Are you stocking my fam? J/K! It's just that you designed some great cows that my mom loves and now you've done a duck that my sister will love. In fact, I do too ;o)

Unknown said...

Oh, Dewey is just adorable!

Ida said...

I just love him! :)

Ganty said...

Dewey is so cute! I'm going to get him for sure with some other patterns from you this weekend haha.

Keep up the amazing work and thank you for the free cow pattern =3

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!